When deciding to move to DC one of the few apprehensions I had was the fear that something would happen at home while I was 3000 miles away. I played the list of 'what-ifs' in my mind. At the forefront of my mind was my grandparents health and fearing that something bad would happen while I was across the country. But I forced myself to remember that I'd be severely scolded if they found out I stayed in Seattle and didn't chase the dreams in DC because of them.
When asked if I wanted to move to Bucharest for a few months I went through the same story in my mind and came to the same conclusion: living in Seattle, DC, or Bucharest would not change what happened at home. Life would go on regardless of my address. And the people that matter most to me would not want me to pass up an opportunity on their behalf.
But sometimes it becomes hard to forget just how far away from home you are...
http://www.myspace.com/jimhudson4
For anyone who has met Jim Hudson or has heard me talk about Priest Lake - please keep Jim and the Hudson family in your thoughts.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment